BBO Discussion Forums: An error has occured. Table closing. - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

An error has occured. Table closing. Wildflower 9 Day Survivor Waterlily 6-Day Marathon Free Daylong Tourna

#1 User is offline   kwlaz 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-May-06, 09:43

Hi, I take part in three tournaments (Wildflower 9 Day Survivor, Waterlily 6-Day Marathon, Free Daylong Tournament). In one of the first two (I can't remember which one) I played a hand or two in the morning. I want to play the rest of the hands now, but I have a bug "An error has occured. Table closing." in all of these tournaments. I tried google chrome on my computer and phone. Can you do something about it? Greetings.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-May-06, 17:19

View Postkwlaz, on 2021-May-06, 09:43, said:

Hi, I take part in three tournaments (Wildflower 9 Day Survivor, Waterlily 6-Day Marathon, Free Daylong Tournament). In one of the first two (I can't remember which one) I played a hand or two in the morning. I want to play the rest of the hands now, but I have a bug "An error has occured. Table closing." in all of these tournaments. I tried google chrome on my computer and phone. Can you do something about it? Greetings.

There was a problem with daylong tournaments around the time you were seeing that error. It was fixed within less than an hour so I'm hoping you were able to complete your boards for the day.

Good luck with the Marathon and the Survivor!

#3 User is offline   kwlaz 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-May-07, 01:20

Yes, thank you :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users