BBO Discussion Forums: Bad news - Forums can't support attachments - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bad news - Forums can't support attachments

#1 User is offline   Rain 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-May-23, 21:04

Hi everyone,

Bad news - the forums cannot currently support attachments anymore. This may be changeable in the future, but it is not possible now.

There are some really good contributions to BBO, either "addons" or files like FD definitions. My thinking was, we can host it here, or link to the people with an actual site.

http://doc.bridgebas...ful_Addons.html

The only file I have here is Trumpace's addon. If anyone else wants to share files that they think other BBOers may want to download, or have links to an official site with information that may be of interest, please email and I can add them. (Like the FD one, but I can't remember the actual site, sorry) So...bridge stuff that will concern BBOers. I will modify Trumpace's post to include this site, where everyone can download the addon if interested.

If the original authors would prefer their files not be shared on the doc.bridgebase.com site, please let me know and I will remove.
"More and more these days I find myself pondering how to reconcile my net income with my gross habits."

John Nelson.

#2 User is offline   mgoetze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Sleeping, Eating

Posted 2011-May-24, 10:54

I would like to add that anyone who has something bidding-related they wish to share can email it to me for inclusion on http://bridge.mgoetze.net/bbf.html .
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"
    -- Bertrand Russell

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users