BBO Discussion Forums: Using 3rd Party Software with BBO - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Using 3rd Party Software with BBO

#1 User is offline   jandrew 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2011-May-28, 16:23

Am I in the right Forum here?

I am working on some software which will interface with BBO. It will improve or speed up the procedures for creating Tournaments and Team Matches on the Windows client.

This software is for my personal use (although I am likely to share it with friends).

I am sure that, in the last few months, I have seen a discussion (involving Fred, etc) about the use of such software. (I can't find it again.)

Is there a discussion anywhere, or a set of rules or expectations that BBO have, about being informed of such software?

jandrew

(Note : No requests for copies please.)

#2 User is offline   mgoetze 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Sleeping, Eating

Posted 2011-May-29, 02:10

View Postjandrew, on 2011-May-28, 16:23, said:

Am I in the right Forum here?

I am working on some software which will interface with BBO. It will improve or speed up the procedures for creating Tournaments and Team Matches on the Windows client.

This software is for my personal use (although I am likely to share it with friends).

I am sure that, in the last few months, I have seen a discussion (involving Fred, etc) about the use of such software. (I can't find it again.)

Is there a discussion anywhere, or a set of rules or expectations that BBO have, about being informed of such software?

jandrew

(Note : No requests for copies please.)

IIRC Fred has previously requested that you email him personally (fred@br...) before using and/or distributing such software.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"
    -- Bertrand Russell

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users