• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CLAIM button possible bug?

#21 User is offline   iandayre 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2016-January-05, 11:56

View Postbarmar, on 2016-January-03, 15:06, said:

That's only when playing against robots. When playing against humans, it always defaults to taking the rest.

Nice to see you're still out there Barmar. Speaking of robots, no one from BBO has visited the Robot forum in quite some time, and there have been no software updates in many months. Please let us know BBO's plans.

#22 User is offline   barhooom 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2016-January-05, 13:25

when the Claim is made while the present trick is still table'd , and you claim the remaining tricks, you have to deduct that trick if not quilted already as winner or loser, whatever it might be. but if a claim is made mid trick, and it is rejected for whatever reason, be it a player loses connection, the claim is rejected on that principle, if it s not a connection issue, and an opp has rejected because he / she does not see the claim as you have claimed it, since you might not have stated a biding line of play, ( as per laws) etc, then when you adjust your claim but play the last trick till quilted , the minus -1 will still be deducted although so you might be claiming a making contract -1.... same with the problem of second issue you stated, you might not have adjusted the correct claim manually yourself, best I can offer from my experience in bad claims.... but as for clitch, I really do not think so,, unless it is your computer itself, buggering all up for lack of technical term, I am a bridge player,(sometimes) not a computer tech :):) Cheers and may all your hooks be onside!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users