BBO Discussion Forums: GIBidiots competitive bidding - why not 3c - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GIBidiots competitive bidding - why not 3c GIBidding

#1 User is offline   virgosrock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2018-May-07, 07:19

vrock

#2 User is offline   virgosrock 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-May-10, 08:51

View Postvirgosrock, on 2018-May-07, 07:19, said:

vrock

what? no comments? :)

vrock

#3 User is offline   Stephen Tu 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-May-10, 09:08

What kind of comments are you looking for? Obviously it should bid 3c. I think it normally bids 3c, at a practice table it bid 3c. Don't know why under your money bridge settings it does weird things so often according to your reports. I don't play the money bridge, what settings are available?

I don't know about other people, but generally I don't comment if I agree it's an obvious bug and obvious fix. I comment if I disagree that it's a bug, or if there is debate or potential debate over what exactly the fix ought to be. If I post some obvious GIB idiocy and no one comments, I just assume everyone is silently nodding in agreement, and that hopefully the programmers are noting it and will make a fix eventually.

#4 User is offline   virgosrock 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2018-May-10, 10:50

View PostStephen Tu, on 2018-May-10, 09:08, said:

What kind of comments are you looking for? Obviously it should bid 3c. I think it normally bids 3c, at a practice table it bid 3c. Don't know why under your money bridge settings it does weird things so often according to your reports. I don't play the money bridge, what settings are available?

I don't know about other people, but generally I don't comment if I agree it's an obvious bug and obvious fix. I comment if I disagree that it's a bug, or if there is debate or potential debate over what exactly the fix ought to be. If I post some obvious GIB idiocy and no one comments, I just assume everyone is silently nodding in agreement, and that hopefully the programmers are noting it and will make a fix eventually.

Hi Stephen Tu

I post my "What? No comment?" when I see "0 comments 0 views" and wonder. What happens is the moment I say the What? thing the views jump by at least 20.
I tried refreshing the browser, no cigar. I may need to log out and log in to see the multiple views in such cases.

vrock

#5 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-May-10, 14:13

Those stats don't update until there is at least one reply. It's a forum bug.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users