BBO Discussion Forums: BBO History of recent hands not working - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO History of recent hands not working

#1 User is offline   jdmacg 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-May-10, 10:45

I do not seem to be able to retrieve recent hands on the history tab. All that are showing up are from games that were played over a month ago. I would like to be able to log in a few days after playing and review the hands but that doesn't seem to be possible.
Any help would be appreciated.

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2020-May-10, 12:24

View Postjdmacg, on 2020-May-10, 10:45, said:

I do not seem to be able to retrieve recent hands on the history tab. All that are showing up are from games that were played over a month ago. I would like to be able to log in a few days after playing and review the hands but that doesn't seem to be possible.
Any help would be appreciated.

Try https://www.bridgeba...ands/index.php?
--Ben--

#3 User is offline   Mmathman 

• Pip

Posted 2020-May-15, 23:33

View Postinquiry, on 2020-May-10, 12:24, said:

No, I'm afraid that doesn't show the recent hands played on the casual server. Both the main and casual servers are showing an identical list of older games played before the casual/main split.

#4 User is offline   ahydra 

• AQT92 AQ --- QJ6532
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-May-16, 00:27

Following the server split, the myhands index appears to be much slower than normal at getting the results in. Results from a team match that finished an hour ago aren't visible yet. This has also been reported by others e.g. http://bridgewinners...records-on-bbo/

The boards from said match are also not visible in history (you can see the match, but it says "cannot access scores" if you click on the match), nor if you find the match in the "Click here for results of recent tournaments" at the top of the myhands search.

ahydra

#5 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-May-16, 01:13

View Postahydra, on 2020-May-16, 00:27, said:

Following the server split, the myhands index appears to be much slower than normal at getting the results in. Results from a team match that finished an hour ago aren't visible yet. This has also been reported by others e.g. http://bridgewinners...records-on-bbo/

I don't think it is a facet of the server split, results have been very slow moving from the playing service to the results service for many weeks, especially at peak time. As the BBO load continues to go up, it gets slower and more people notice. I often finish long matches around 8-9pm GMT and have to wait until the morning to see the results on myhands.

I do not know how the split affects the transfer of results from each platform.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#6 User is offline   Flem72 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-May-16, 12:46

View Postpaulg, on 2020-May-16, 01:13, said:

I don't think it is a facet of the server split, results have been very slow moving from the playing service to the results service for many weeks, especially at peak time. As the BBO load continues to go up, it gets slower and more people notice. I often finish long matches around 8-9pm GMT and have to wait until the morning to see the results on myhands.

I do not know how the split affects the transfer of results from each platform.

Paul, even past team match results are not available. Results from our match that finished midday yesterday weren't available until this morning, and now are no longer available. Seems to have no relationship to number of players online.

#7 User is offline   ahydra 

• AQT92 AQ --- QJ6532
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-May-16, 18:36

Indeed, something's gone a bit wrong. Yesterday when I was trying to retrieve the team-match results, I was at least able to see the hands I'd played in a tournament the day before. Today, even those results are gone (yes, I did change the search date :-) ).

ahydra

#8 User is offline   DJNeill 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:current events, long-distance cycling

Posted 2020-May-17, 05:52

Looks like May 16 stuff is back on my hands, but nothing before May 16. Hands I played, or hands from the pro team matches.

#9 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-May-18, 16:43

View PostDJNeill, on 2020-May-17, 05:52, said:

Looks like May 16 stuff is back on my hands, but nothing before May 16. Hands I played, or hands from the pro team matches.

Didn't you see the announcement that we deleted everything before May 16?

https://blog.bridgeb...b=web&v3v=5.6.1

#10 User is offline   jlhoweiii 

• Pip

Posted 2020-May-22, 12:56

I'm aware of the Recent Hands purge of hand before 5/16/2020, however my Recent Hands (History tab and Hand Records) is stuck on the first 16 hands I played on/after 5/16. There should be more hands. This is all on the new Casual server.

#11 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-May-22, 14:05

View Postjlhoweiii, on 2020-May-22, 12:56, said:

I'm aware of the Recent Hands purge of hand before 5/16/2020, however my Recent Hands (History tab and Hand Records) is stuck on the first 16 hands I played on/after 5/16. There should be more hands. This is all on the new Casual server.

I agree this has nothing to do with the purge. Five hours ago I played two Team Tournaments of 8 hands, I can only open the second and I can only see 8 hands in Recent Hands.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users