Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team Game final results

#1 User is offline   charlie522 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-June-02, 19:53

As advised by this forum's members, I setup a 2 table team game.

I setup 20 boards and enabled barometer. My table finished 20 boards first. Score for our last board could be seen in history.

But when the other table finished the last board, their last board result wouldn't show up in history and final results did not include the last board played.

How do I get the last board scores included in the final standings?

Thanks

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-June-03, 01:11

This is primarily a timing issue because BBO is busy. The boards will all appear eventually in your history and on MyHands. For example, I presume this is your match:

http://webutil.bridg...34&u=charlie522

(I don't know the precise process but I think of it as all the results need to get moved from the play service to the results service at the end of a game or tournament. This has been taken a lot longer since BBO got busy)
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-June-03, 09:16

Last night the job that moves the results got very backlogged. I finished a virtual club tournament around 9pm, and it was still working on migrating results from 5pm.

We've made some improvements to this process, but it still can't always keep up at the busiest times.

#4 User is offline   charlie522 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-June-03, 11:06

View Postpaulg, on 2020-June-03, 01:11, said:

This is primarily a timing issue because BBO is busy. The boards will all appear eventually in your history and on MyHands. For example, I presume this is your match:

http://webutil.bridg...34&u=charlie522

(I don't know the precise process but I think of it as all the results need to get moved from the play service to the results service at the end of a game or tournament. This has been taken a lot longer since BBO got busy)

Thanks very much for the reply.

Yes, that is the game.

Just in case this happens again, I would appreciate it very much if you wouldn't mind showing me how to get the results file.

Please go step by step, I am not a computer person.

(I don't see "myhand" when I logged in)

Thanks

#5 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-June-03, 12:04

View Postcharlie522, on 2020-June-03, 11:06, said:

Just in case this happens again, I would appreciate it very much if you wouldn't mind showing me how to get the results file.

You just have to wait for the server to move the data.

(I don't see "myhand" when I logged in)

The detailed hand records shown in Recent Tournaments come from the same database that www.bridgebase.com/myhands uses, so we use the name "myhands" for both.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users