BBO Discussion Forums: Opponents convention card automatically loading on right - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Opponents convention card automatically loading on right

#1 User is offline   LarryBaum 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-October-30, 08:36

It seems a bit cumbersome to access the opponents convention card; we have to deal with the menu and when it comes up, the CC covers the table, so we have to drag it around.

It seems to me that it would be fairly easy to add a tab along with Messages, People, History, etc. and have the opponents' CC automatically appear.

#2 User is offline   otangu 

• PipPip

Posted 2020-October-31, 07:30

View PostLarryBaum, on 2020-October-30, 08:36, said:

It seems a bit cumbersome to access the opponents convention card; we have to deal with the menu and when it comes up, the CC covers the table, so we have to drag it around.

It seems to me that it would be fairly easy to add a tab along with Messages, People, History, etc. and have the opponents' CC automatically appear.

BBO doesn't implement much easier stuff like Robot claiming the rest of the hand instead of stressing players to discard to no avail let alone adding a tab for this :)

#3 User is offline   patsmithpj 

• Pip

Posted 2021-April-07, 18:51

View PostLarryBaum, on 2020-October-30, 08:36, said:

patsmithpj totally agrees with LarryBaum. Trying to view the opponent's convention card is way too time consuming during timed play and I had the same idea about how to manage it that would not be cumbersome. If the convention card appeared as a tab on the right side of the screen it would not be covering the hand when you wanted to view it. Would want the tab page to load the opponent's convention card with each team change. Then having the convention card info would be quick and easy to retrieve.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users