BBO Discussion Forums: Tech requirements for BBO on IPad - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tech requirements for BBO on IPad Tech Requirements for BBO on Ipad

#1 User is offline   foxydee 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-May-14, 05:49

Good day - I am writing on behalf of the BBO member who is my Mother-in-law. The user is in the process of purchasing a new iPad as her existing iPad has been giving her problems, especially when playing BBO, which she plays a couple of times a week. She is specifically purchasing her new iPad for the purposes of playing BBO so I would like to ensure that we understand the tech requirements in order to make the right choice on which iPad to purchase. So, apart from the need to have a constant and reliable internet connection, could you please let me know the OS version and memory and data requirements for the BBO app to function optimally on an iPad. If need be, could you provide me with an email address for BBO with which I can have a discussion in order that I don't need to put my email address on a public discussion forum - my mother-in-law may not know how to relay any messages to me via this forum. Thank you. Look forward to hearing the answer!

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-May-14, 06:01

support@bridgebase.com
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-May-14, 14:43

Any current iOS device should work fine. There are no specific configuration requirements.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users