Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whistle feature to speed-up play

#1 User is offline   breathe1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2013-February-07, 00:17

I have a suggestion and request for the software technical team to consider. We all know that unnecessary slow playing be players causes a great deal of frustration to other players. I believe that one probable reason there are such slow players is that many players don't maintain proper watching their computer screens whilst playing.

Therefore I want to suggest to the technical team to consider the possibility of having a "whistle" activated by the software on the computer of a slow player. Having such a feature activated may be not to difficult for the software team.

Thanks

breathe1

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-February-07, 04:19

Already done. I cannot find the announcement of the new system but this news item describes the beta and the implemented system is very similar.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-February-07, 09:59

The announcement of the installed version, which went into effect about a month ago, is here.

If you're saying that there should be sound along with the pop-up, it doesn't do that. If you're using the download version, the prompt is sent as a chat message, so if you have sound enabled for chat then you'll hear something.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users