Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chat problem Why can't I send my text messgae on the new chat screen on the si

#1 User is offline   Funplayer5 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2018-May-21, 11:44

I am not able to send my text messages on the Chat screen on the side of my monitor while playing on a table. But I can read the messages on the same screen from other players. I was able to chat previously when the chat bar was located at the bottom of the screen. Please help what I should do to be able to chat on this new chat sceen. Thanks.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2018-May-22, 07:17

Funplayer5, on 2018-May-21, 11:44, said:

I am not able to send my text messages on the Chat screen on the side of my monitor while playing on a table. But I can read the messages on the same screen from other players. I was able to chat previously when the chat bar was located at the bottom of the screen. Please help what I should do to be able to chat on this new chat sceen. Thanks.

Look at the bottom of the BBO window, there should be a grey horizontal line at the bottom. Place your mouse cursor on it, click and drag that line up towards the center of the screen. This moves the chat area back to the bottom of the table.

#3 User is offline   Jyrki_63 

• PipPip

Posted 2018-June-02, 12:41

I have had possibly related problems. I can find that grey box where the chat messages go all right. But if I click that box and start typing no text appears in that box!

This happened to me once last week. Just 10 minutes ago it happened again. Last time logging off and relogging in helped. Today that didn't help, but while I was searching this forum for technical support the problem went away!

Can anyone figure out what is causing this?

My system: Windows 10, Firefox.

#4 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2018-June-02, 14:39

I have that happen sporadically. I think it's a flash/firefox thing. Simplest solution seems to be clicking in the URL bar and typing, then going back to the chat - that usually helps it regain focus somehow.

#5 User is offline   Lance2000 

• Pip

Posted 2021-March-24, 10:54

I am able to send my text messages via Chat screen while playing on a table. I can read the messages on the same screen from the other 3 players. However, All the other 3 players cannot see my chat messages

#6 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-March-28, 21:29

Make sure you have the destination set to "Table". Sometimes it defaults to "Kibitzers".

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users